Used Internal Grinder
This Used Internal Grinder is capable of maintaining 500 mm maximum grinding depth and maximum 630 mm grindable bore. This system can handle clamping tool of 1000 kg weight. Its center height is 560 mm. It maintains up to 1700 mm distance between its work piece spindle nose and grinding slide. Standard of this Used Internal Grinder has been checked on the basis of its service life, design precision, structural strength, productivity and user friendliness. Low noise operation is undoubtedly one of its main aspects.
- Make: WMW
- Model: SI 8
- Largest grindable bore 630 mm
- Smallest grindable bore 75 mm
- Largest grinding depth 500 mm
- Largest clamping diameter 800 mm
- Max. Workpiece weight, including clamping tool 1000 kg
- Center height 560 mm
- Maximum distance between grinding slide and workpiece spindle nose 1700 mm
- Center distance of the workpiece spindle nose at 1000 kg 270 mm
- Largest cross travel of the workpiece headstock 650 mm
- Angle adjustment of the workpiece headstock 22.5 deg
- Spindle speed range of the workpiece spindle at 9 gear stages
- 16-22-37-45-63-90-125-180 250 rpm
- Hole of the workpiece spindle 53 mm
- Metric cone of the workpiece spindle diameter 80 mm .. 1:20
- Table speed infinitely adjustable from 0.05 to 8000 mm / min.
- Rapid traverse 8000 mm / min.
- Largest table stroke 900 mm
- Smallest table stroke 15 mm
- Grinding spindle adjustment per cycle in plunge from 0.002 to 0.02
- Grinding correction from 0.01 to 0.1 mm